Actionwork has a variety of educational partnership options to help you make the most of utilising film and media to explore and challenge a whole variety of topics including bullying. Actionwork has experience of making films for the UK Government, the Anti-Bullying Alliance, Local Authorities, Charities, Community Groups and schools up and down the country.
Options include the following:
- Make a film with your students
- Help you set upm a film club
- Provide you with resource films and dvd's
- Introduce your students to film stars and experts
- Career advice and training for young people
- Teacher Training and CPD
- Social Inclusion and Outreach projects
- Working with professional actorsand crew
If you would like us to help you make your own anti-bullying film then please contact us for details.