Book this Award Winning E-Safety Roadshow now at early bird rates.
Actionwork's® E-safety Roadshow is touring the UK.
The Roadshow complements the themes for Safer Internet Day
You will be amazed, you will be entertained and you will want more. The Roadshow is powerful, fun and exciting. Includes, science, strategies and the most up-to-date research and information on e-safety and cyberbullying available. The bully behind the device in one amazing extravaganza. Roadshows available for all ages.
The Roadshow lasts for 60-minutes and can be performed to a whole year group at a time.
With each Roadshow booking you get free anti-bullying posters to display round your school, an anti-bullying resource dvd, a 2018 Cyber Safety lesson plan, Anti Bullying Support for a year after our visit and reduced price INSET and Peer Support training packages after our visit. The Roasdshow can be complemented by additional creative interactive workshops and assemblies - please ask us for details.
What can you book?
We will be touring six E-Safety Roadshows:
1) For Primary schools (KS2)
2) For Secondary schools (KS3 and KS4)
3) For SEN and Special Schools (KS2 - KS4)
4) For colleges and universities
5) E-safety training for teachers (INSET)
6) E-safety sessions for parents
All six roadshows compliment and work with the theme for Safer Internet Day. Working from the premise that the internet is a fantastic medium for us to use, Actiowork® sessions promote responsibility, creativity and respect. You can book a special session for as little as £395.
Every year Actionwork® produces national and international Anti-Bullying and E-Safety Roadshows. These tour to schools, youth clubs, colleges, universities and parent groups all over the UK and abroad. Each year we link the theme of the Roadshow with the theme for Anti-Bullying Week and Internet Safer Day. Previous roadshows have included: Cyber Tears, The Science of Bullying, Chronicle of a Bully, Cyber Scream, Clash, and Silent Scream. Our Roadshows have been called the ultimate theatre-in-education experience.
If you have booked the Roadshow and want to download our free posters to print off for your school please check these links. Be aware that they are big files and so will take a little while to download. Actionwork® has made these posters available free for you to use in your school:E-Safety Poster 1
E-Safety Poster 2
E-Safety Poster 3
The Roadshow is now open for booking. Book our visit by going to our booking page.
The Roadshow really is a special event. A packed spectacle showcasing a variety of strategies in dealing with cyberbullying and highlighting ways to adopt positive internet use. The sessions are high impact, positive, fun and engaging. They are suitable for main stream and special schools. The E-safety Roadshow provides an important focus, for schools' anti-bullying and e-safety campaigns and provides that 'WOW' factor to students and teachers alike complimenting existing anti-bullying and e-safety work in schools, colleges, youth clubs and community centres. The Roadshow allows schools and other groups to make a strong statement of non-tolerance towards cyberbullying, while giving their students and young people the chance to explore the issues, and the importance of their own role in dealing with it. The Roadshow's dual goal is awareness-raising and empowerment.
Actionwork's® e-safety Roadshows have attracted widespread acclaim during recent tours, from audiences, host venues and the media alike. In addition:
- The Roadshow can be performed four times in one day
- The Roadshow can be performed to a whole year group at a time
- The Roadshow raises key questions within the issues
- The Roadshows are highly entertaining, as well as being powerful, evocative and thought provoking
- The Roadshows can be tailored to suit the needs of individual schools
You can book a Roadshow by contacting us.
Read an independant evaluation of Actionwork®
Read some recent testimonials about our work from schools in the UK
Feedback on Actionwork's® anti-bullying and e-safety roadshows
Please note that we have been succesfully touring the anti-bullying roadshow throughout the UK and abroad for many years now. In the UK we have toured to London and the south-east, Bristol, Devon and the south-west, Birmingham, Coventry, Nottingham and the midlands, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, York, Warrington and many other parts of the North, Glasgow and Scotland, Cardiff, Swansea and Wales, Isle of man, Weston-super-Mare, North Somerset, and all over the UK.
- "Testimonials" - Read recent full testimonials from schools about Actionwork®
- “Fantastic performances and key messages in the workshops” Jackie Remnant, Peterborough City Council.
- “Pupils were enthralled and were telling us about it at break time” Anne Greening, Stocks Green School.
- “Very interactive, worked very well for our young people” Jane Marshall, Ashford School.
- “Excellent programme, it was great that you reinforced good practices” Damni McCulloch, Christs Hospital School.
- “Great participation with our students, they had a voice – keep up the good work. Thank you” Tracy Bowen, Ruskin Mill.
- “Very good show and workshop, staff and pupils all very appreciative and enjoyed the whole experience” Andrea Rider, Cannock Chase High School.
- “Really enjoyable, our girls responded well and were very engaged. This was an interesting take on bullying” Claire Howard, St Philomenas School.
- “The performance was excellent and the students learnt a lot about how to deal with difficult bullying situations” Amanda Cottrill, Worle School.
- “Approachable, friendly, child orientated and appealing to a young audience” C Switsur, St Faiths School.
- “Actors were incredibly flexible and a pleasure to work with”. L Ward, Farlingaye High School.
- “Great day, especially the workshop! Nicola Chambers, Priory School.
- “It really made the students think about bullying and it’s effects”, M Enefer, Chichester School.
- “Excellent balance of show and workshop” M Temple, Windlestone School.
- “Brilliant – really enjoyed it and I could see the students were empowered” Ross Williams, National Star College.
- “Invigorating, really helps us as a school to impress the mesage of anti-bullying” Diane Llewhelin, Cardigan School.
- “Fab! The children were entranced” Iris Emily Reed, Wallisdean School.
- “Your team really encouraged the students to get involved and were very supportive towards them” Kelly Corcoran, Colnhouse School.
- “Fantastic, really friendly atmosphere”, Rachel Kelly, Denbeigh High School.
- “Brilliant – Many thanks. Our pupils loved it” Melanie Turner, East Hill School.
- “I liked the ‘no contact’ rule” Nick Hodge, Aston Tower School.
- “A super activity to support our work on anti-bullying. Pupils were given many strategies for dealing with bullying” Mrs Clark, Ladypool School.
- “Simply amazing. A brilliant piece of work.” Beverley Hamilton, Whitefields school.
- ”Entertaining, lively and thoroughly educational.” Thank you. Adrian Bell, Albany Theatre.
- “This work is a must for all schools.” Talya Rosenbaum, Stoke Newington School.
- “I never thought dealing with bullying could be so fun.” Gary, St James High School.
- “High quality theatre and education.” Karl Murray, Head Of Southwark Youth Service.
Return to Actionwork's® shows main pages.
Return to Actionwork's® anti-bullying pages.
Return to Actionwork's® Home Page.
All rights reserved Actionwork® 2018